In the mountains the weather can change very quickly, do not be put off by a bit of clouds, because after an hour could come out a bright sunshine! Even the excursions on cloudy days or in the rain can be fun and bring you into new experiences!
But if the weather is really bad … we give you some little tips to pass a nice day anyway!
– Enjoy a healthy relaxation at the spa centre Eghes Wellness: Jacuzzi, steam bath, frigidarium, Finnish sauna, aromatherapy, massages and much more!
– Take a dip into the new Aquatic Centre Dòlaondes where even the little ones can have fun thanks to the various recreational pools and the big waterslide of 111m with modular lighting, projections and sounds along the way!
– Try the indoor climbing by the new climbing hall ADEL in Campitello di Fassa! Our Alpine Guides will be there to help you and give you some tips every afternoon from 5.30 to 7.30 pm.
– Spend a fun afternoon slipping on ice! By the great Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei! If you like you can also book a skating lesson with our friendly teachers Ilaria and Isabella!
– Check out the villages of the valley for some shopping: from Canazei to Moena you will find a good selection of clothing stores, sportswear, souvenir and much more. Val di Fassa is also well known for its vast choice of shops that sell typical products and local specialties!
– Experience the Ladin culture of Val di Fassa at the ‘Museo Ladin de Fascia‘. Visiting this museum you will discover the traditions, language, and the most curious peculiarities of the valley.
– Take care of your body and your health, take this opportunity to make one of the many treatments offered by the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa. The thermal waters, the harmony and the relaxation of this place will make you forget the stress of everyday life.
–Relax at the new thermal bath QC Terme in Pozza di Fassa.