Terms of participation
– Booking must be done within 6.00 pm of the day before the activity.
– Activities are confirmed only with a minimum number of participants that varies for each activity.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION:
– Program may vary according to weather conditions. In the event of storms or adverse weather, the activities can be postponed or canceled.
– In case of cancellation by the organization, the fee will be totally refunded.
– FREE cancellation within 48 hours of the start of the activity. Loss of the deposit (50%) for cancellations within 24 hours of the activity.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Hiking boots or shoes with sculpted soles are required for all excursions (no sneakers).
– For all MTB excursions, bring your own or hired MTB and helmet mandatory.
– For snowshoe excursions trekking shoes or after-ski boots are mandatory.
– Bring a backpack with a wind/rain jacket, bottle of water and a snack.
– The reduced price is guaranteed exclusively to Summer Outdoor structures’ guests.
– Lifts, buses, shuttles, meals are never included in the price, unless otherwise specified.
– Each activity has a dedicated page on this site with all the details and directions for booking.